Pular para o conteúdo principal

Indians






The Indians are important to our history, in the book “Casa Grande e Senzala” the author treats very well the natives, besides the Africans.
 This people unfortunately was deceived by the Portuguese who came here, in a song is well portrayed:
 "I wish I had it at least once
 To get back all the gold I gave to whoever
 He managed to convince me that it was proof of friendship
 If someone drove away to what I had not
 ...
 I wish I had it at least once
 Forget I thought it was a joke.
 That was always cut a floor cloth
 Of fine linen and pure silk
 ...
 I wish I had it at least once
 Understanding how one God at a time is three
 And that same God was killed by you
 Their wickedness, then, made God so sad "
  It's called "Indians" - Urban Legion.
 In it is well portrayed in the main the catechization of the natives who were used, robbers and lost their space.
 And even today, it is difficult to recognize them as Indians.
 Another time that prejudice prevails, a people so intelligent and acculturated, today speaking more than 150 different languages.


Comentários